USDA Organic Sesame Butter | 16 oz | Achva Tahini
Creamy, delicious Tahini that is stone-ground extra fine to make sure it’s always drizzle-ready for your favorite dishes. This rich and velvety sesame butter is delicious and can be used in a myriad of ways: The possibilities are endless – welcome to your favorite new kitchen ingredient!
The Stone-Ground Difference
Sesame Butter/Tahini is made by grinding Sesame seeds until a fine, velvety butter is formed. This grinding step is the essential moment that separates quality Tahinis from the rest. Many producers use mass-production metal machinery to grind their seeds quickly, sacrificing quality and taste for speed and efficiency. Metal machines affect the texture, flavor, and even the nutritional benefits of this super-seed butter.
Achva Tahini is made using the ancient authentic method: slowly stone-grounding the seeds like it was done thousands of years ago, developing a smooth butter with delicious sesame flavor. The more time spent grinding, the smoother and richer the resulting butter - the difference you can taste!
- Mix it into your homemade hummus to do it the traditional way, adding flavor and nutrients to the beloved Mediterranean dip!
- Combine with fresh lemon juice, garlic olive oil, and salt for a simple but out-of-this-world salad dressing!
- Spread it over your favorite bread and add jam, jelly, bananas, or chocolate spread for a unique take on PB & J!
- Drizzle over veggies before roasting to give them a sesame-flavored glaze or use it as a tasty sauce or dip after roasting!
- Blend with pesto and toss with pasta for a bright and creamy pasta dish!
- Stir in Harissa or your favorite hot sauce to create a balanced, mouth-watering sauce you can enjoy with anything!
- Works in desserts too – drizzle over ice cream for a sesame pop, or bake into your favorite cookies or cakes to keep desserts moist and a whole new level of nutty flavor!
Made with just one ingredient, 100% roasted Sesame Seeds – completely natural!
Ingredients: 100% crushed organic Sesame seeds.
No salt added