Darjeeling - Black Tea | 20' Tea Bags | Ahmad Tea
Enjoy a cup of this golden tea only grown in the Darjeeling region of India. It's known to have hints of sweetness with its delicate taste. These premium tea blends are satisfyingly smooth and subtly fragrant, a mainstay in your tea cupboard. Each blend is perfectly paired and made from the finest ingredients! Perfect for any time of day from breakfast and lunch to dessert!
- 20 individually foil-wrapped teas per box
- Certified Kosher
- Premium ingredients
- Delectably aromatic
- Rich taste
Ingredients: black tea
- Heat fresh water to a boil. The quality of water used has an impact on the quality of the tea. Always use fresh or filtered water.
- Once the water boils, immediately pour it over your tea bag in a cup or teapot. Keep the teapot or cup covered to retain heat.
- Steep tea for the recommended amount of time, remove the tea bag and stir.
- Add a splash of lemon, milk, or enjoy as is!
*Black teas have more caffeine than the green/herbal tea ranges. It's important to keep in mind that brew time directly affects a tea's caffeine content*